Saturday, June 2, 2012

wholesale nba jerseys On this day

Turned away, his back look with a very tragical feeling, a man actually can have this feeling.
I straight at the back of Huang Jiahao bitter wave wave to stomach turned upward. Huang Jiahao is a good man, he and Guo Yi, much like in some respects are the kind of marriage after the standard family men and women, Guo shallow lip, perhaps such a man is what she needs.
Guo shallow lip not know when rubbing my shoulders and over, there is no and I say, a person back to the police, her figure a bit to tell the taste, do not know not regret or feel sorry for Huang Jiahao.
I shook my head a mess of things in mind are flung aside, really, these things and I have anything to do with how to how to love it.
On this day, I and colleagues in the anti-triad unit with finishing some of the information.
Anti-triad is still stuck in the success of the last action of the festivity, everyone is a smiley face, I was the only belly mind I would not want to of Guo light lip thing, I think tonight Guo Yi to the aunt's house something to eat, do not know the cousin will not suddenly runaway.
Just about classes, and immediately out of the police station,wholesale nba jerseys, drove to the aunt home.
When I went to the aunt's house, the cousin and Guo Yi, also do not have to. I see around idle very nothing, went into the kitchen to help my aunt to get food.
The evening meals are hearty,Brewers Jerseys, my aunt has been particularly well do not say anything else, on the bowl Tangbao abalone than twelve hours can do.
I am actually not much help, is helping wash the dishes, honestly dishes. Looked aunt, busy, busy look outside, I have several times opened his mouth to remind aunt Do not ignore the feelings of the cousin's, but always open my mouth. China is a very traditional country, only exhort people together, how can exhort people from.
I think his original idea was wrong, forgot to consider the character of the aunt, only to find that soon there will be a storm.
Hunting, you go to open the door! Cousin back door open, she saw that I also stunned, in general, I rarely attached to the two days to the aunt's house will always come once every few days.
Hunting, how do you come? Cousin, aunt to Guo Yi was invited to the house to eat! Ah? What? Guo Yi to dinner? Why? Cousin body suddenly flashed, his face suddenly turned pale. She is not a fool, was just a moment thinking disorder, when she wanted to understand, react to what had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment