Monday, December 24, 2012

nfl cheap jerseys Pettit was Shem lost his balance

In vain.
FIFA, do you think Maradona kicked open, do you think Maradona prohibit playing to achieve your goal?
I was suspended, and turn to and Bulgaria race, I have the courage to watch the game, a group of reporters not to go to the game, stay there to see me.
Marcos (Argentina coach) has told me that all the efforts do not work, Maradona's name be erased from the Argentine national team. Sitting on the floor against the bed, in the face of a gang wanted to help me and helpless of the people, really poor!
The start of the race, and I still can not help but stare at the TV, where my jersey, my flag, my fans, but now everything does not exist in the whole race, I did not cry, nor mobile, this is Maradona? have been destroyed over time, they are not enough, but also to continue to drink my blood,nfl cheap jerseys!
Powers can not and I'm blending, I drink all you can buy the common market in the United States because power is dirty, created by drinking the blood of others.
After the game, Redondo find me, his eyes filled with tears, he said: Maybe I ruined Fernando (Redondo), he is a top player, but from the day after, we fight together, and the battlefield is not in the field, but the presence of.
All things are full of doubt, then doctors are sealed mouth today prove that when they do the review, the test tube is open at the time the test results should be immediately canceled, but they did not do anything. It never finished, not finished!
Italian conspiracy is the same, because until today there all night can not sleep a wink, he knew someone how to command his murdering Maradona, but he also did!
I'm innocent, I must find all of the information and evidence, is my 60-year-old will kick FIFA's door, and ask for the truth to them.
The pitch of the game in full swing, Maradona thoughts still wanders in a couple of years ago.
In Naples by the injustice in the United States by the framed Maradona finally deep experience, he was just a player, even if he is on the pitch all-powerful, but the court, his peace of ordinary people no different.
the too conspiracy football field, they refused to give me a chance to speak, but I did not give up, I have been fighting back. The court Ling Feng ball after take this time change to the extraordinary, Pettit was Shem lost his balance, but Ling Feng pass when the ball was Blanco the top header.

No comments:

Post a Comment